|Elevated sat and alt levels
Aug 15, 2010
Recent HIV diagnosis in the last 10 days with symptoms of the acute stage of infection just passing. Ast is 114 and alt is 334. CD4 count 443 with viral load of 75k. Haven't started any meeds yet and hepatitis test are all negative. Any idea what may be causing the spike in liver enzymes.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
If infection is truly that recent then HIV can be the cause of those mildly elevated liver enzymes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes Elevated CO2 Levels?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.