hep c tests

had been tested for hep c in 2003 when I found out spouse had it. just basic first test -they said I had it. the only way they knew was because I asked for the teasts.have never had abnormal liver count and have been testing liver count every 6 months.went to a g.i. for first time this past month and he did a comlete hcv rt-pcr quant.hep c quant says <43 and hcv rna not detected. he said I donot have hep c. does that mean was exposed with basic tests say positive and that I donot have it and will not-or can I get full hepc and especially would I sexually transmit this since g.i. says I DONOT HAVE IT?

It is likely you were exposed and cleared the infection. But you will need to clarify this with your doctor.

tongue
CD4 CD8 ratio