Aug 1, 2010
Hi, My DHEA-S levels are reported in metric(?) I want to follow the DHEA supplementation guidelines that are given in the book "Healing HIV" by Jon Kaiser but I have a difficult conversion problem. My lab report says I have 8 umol/L of DHEA-S but I need to know how much that is in ug/dl. This seems to be a really tough problem. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Well, let's see if my math makes sense. To convert from SI units to ug/dL, divide 8umol/L by (conversion factor 2.6) = 3.07, multiply by 100 = 307 ug/dL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.