Can CD4 come up after PCP (CMV) infection w/CD4=90

I was diagnosed in May,2010 with AIDS with PCP and CMV with a CD4 count of 90 and a VL of 68,000. At this point how much damage has my immune system sustained? And is it to late for my CD4 to come up above 350?. Also my VL dropped to 1,400 in three weeks after being on Truvada/Kaletra. I am also currently taking Bactrim to prevent further infections. The doctor says I am lucky to be alive,they also say that my CMV and PCP infections are gone. I am scared to catch anything again including cancers. Please help me I don't know what to do I am only 31 years old please help.

Your immune system did sustain significant damage, given where your CD4 count was. The good news is that with HIV treatment your counts will increase significantly as your virus gets under control and you will recover much of your immune system's ability to fend off these other types of infections.

I need proof of illness 4 months prior to diagnosis
Difference between CD4 percentage and CD4/CD3 percentage