|HBV PT PCR
Aug 1, 2010
i have a hepa b and my ANTI-HBcigM,ANTI-HBs and HBeAG is non reactive, my sgpt result is 52 u/l my doctor advice me to have a HBV-DNA Viral Load-RT-PCR and my result is 694 IU/ml what does it mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were ordered. Thus it is difficult to know the context of this positive result. I suggest you consult with your doctor or a liver specialist about the interpretation of this result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Hands After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Touching Vomit Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.