acai berry & green tea with atripla
Aug 1, 2010
Hi, thanks for the great help you're giveing us with your site. My question is simple, can I take acai berry and or green tea supplements along with atripla? Are there any interactions ? thanks in advance Evandro
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Great question, not sure we have definitive answers. I would not take the Atripla with those products, but you likely can use them if you separate taking the atripla from the other products by a few hours.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- How Do I Get A Prescription For Androgel?
- How Much Does Marinol Cost?
- Side Effects Of Truvada And Prezista And Norvir
- What Does Testosterone Do?
- How Do You Tell If You Have Oral Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.