acai berry & green tea with atripla
Aug 1, 2010
Hi, thanks for the great help you're giveing us with your site. My question is simple, can I take acai berry and or green tea supplements along with atripla? Are there any interactions ? thanks in advance Evandro
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Great question, not sure we have definitive answers. I would not take the Atripla with those products, but you likely can use them if you separate taking the atripla from the other products by a few hours.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Headache?
- Is Dry Mouth An Early Sign Of HIV?
- White Tongue Sign Of HIV Infection
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.