boils on person with aids
Aug 1, 2010
I have a reacurring big boil on my back that is growing inside of previous boil that drained a few months back. Antibiotics not helping, any suggestions, boils are huge, bigger than a half dollar and very painful
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It may have to be surgically drained, in addition to taking antibiotics. It would also be helpful to know what bacteria are likely causing this so the correct antibiotic can be prescribed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Erotic Massage
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.