VL increase from undetectable, CD4 remain almost the same

Hi Dr. Mark first of all thank you for all the information that you provide us it is very useful. I have been positive since August 2007 on February 2009 I started taking Reyataz 300mg, Truvada and Norvir once a day on the morning, always at the same time and I have not skipped one single dose since then, on January 2010 I was undetectable <40 and <1.6 log c/ml, my CD4 were 433 with a 26%. My last lab results from May 2010 VL 63, 1.80 log c/ml and my CD4 424, 23%. Do you think that I could have developed resistance to one of the medications? I have scheduled new labs for mid September. What other thing can be causing to go from undetectable to detectable

I really appreciate the time you are taking to respond to me

Regargs from Mexico

Unlikely this represents failure of your regimen, and more likely is a blip in the viral load test, resulting from assay variation. I would predict on your next test that it will likely be undetectable again.

CMV, TOXO, Thrush & CD4 of 60
Grapefruit seed extract and HIV meds