|drastic drop in T-Cell Count
Jul 25, 2010
Diagnosed HIV + Feb 2009. T-Cell count 332 VL 150,000 Cd4% 18. Been on Atripla for almost a year. Several lab test comes back VL undetected, TC going up to 593 and CD4% went up to 28%. However, last lab result 2 days ago came back VL undetected CD4% 29% but t-cells dropped to 343. Dr. say no to worry. Any suggesstions/recommendations on next steps?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I agree with your doctor. Given the undetectable viral load and stable CD4%, I would not be concerned about the drop in CD4 count. Nothing different to do at this point, just keep doing what you are doing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.