Yet Another CD4 Test Result Question

I've been infected 2 and a half years and my CD4 counts have been all over the charts (1606 to 852). However, my CD4% have been consistently showing decline (down 4 points since first test). We've all heard of the "average" T-Cell reduction over the course of infection, but is there such for it's percentage?

You don't indicate what the CD4% was for both of these CD4 counts. Given that your CD4 counts are in the normal range, I suspect the CD4% is in the normal range and therefore a 4% reduction is likely not significant. In general, a change in CD4% of 3% or greater is considered a real change.

poppers use and CD4 decline on treatment?
drastic drop in T-Cell Count