PCP onset

I was wondering if you could tell me if you can determine how long a patient who has a viral load of six hundred and fifty thousand and a CD4 count of 32 would have had PCP for. Or when PCP infection could have started

Unlikely to you could determine that. People become at risk for developing PCP at a CD4 count of around 200, and so could have been a risk for developing PCP for many months or years before they reached a CD4 count of 32. In general, people may have symptoms for a few days or a couple of weeks before the they manifest pneumonia from PCP.

Doctor says wait and see what developes.
Labs good, but other issues arising