what is a normal viral load for hcv 3a
Jul 25, 2010
I have recently been diagnosed with HCV 3a and my viral load is 13,594 and my HCV Log is 4.13. Is this normal, high, or low?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That would be a low viral load.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Urethra
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.