Jul 25, 2010
what does body wasting means in h i v ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means that someone is losing body fat or muscle mass as a result of long standing HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would Hpv Show Up In A Blood Test
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What Organism Causes Genital Warts?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.