How late can you be taking your meds??

Hi! Firstly thanks to you all for this wonderful site! Ive used it a few times in the past few years!. Ive been on meds for three years! It took me 9mths to get to undetectable and I have been undetectable for over two years now with a great CD4 of 987 up from 178 on diagnosis!My adherence is perfect but I feel slightly restricted sometimes as I rush home to ensure I take them bang on time! On Darunavir/Truvada/Ritonivir once daily regime! How long is the SAFE period either late or early for taking my meds?? Not that I intend to make a habit of it but it would be reassuring to know! Im a police officer and so am not allowed to carry medication on my person! I work 9am to 5pm and take my meds at 7pm everynight!Im also on ammytriptyline for PeripheralNeuropathy 60mg per night and recently 30mg of Citralopram for depression! Thanks again KC.

Sounds like you have had great results. You are on a pretty hardy and long acting regimen, so a couple of hours on either side is probably OK once in a while.

Atripla or MS
How long might I have before going on meds