on atripla - a bit confused on VL number

I was diagnosed with AIDS in June 2009. My CD4 count was 154 and my VL was 68,000. My doctor put me on Atripla and had very little side effects. In Oct. 2009 my VL was 254 and my CD4 was 151. My last test was in March 2010. My CD4 was 300 and my VL was 251.

My question is, why did my VL drop so significantly in four months and five months later didn't seem to change much? Should I expect to be undetectable next time i get my labs?

Thanks

Yes, you should likely be at undetectable at this point, although for some people it can take up to a year. I would suspect/hope on your next set of labs that you will be undetectable.

implications of toxoplasma?
CD4 continuous down,VL still undetectable