implications of toxoplasma?

Hi i was wondering what the implications of toxoplasma are for HIV+ people. It has been detected in my blood though the doctor didn't seem too worried about it when she was telling me. She explained it's often contained in kitty litter. I have been in contact with one cat in the last couple of months for about an hour, can you get it from accidently getting hairs in your mouth? (i know that sounds dodgy but she's old and moults!)

She said she'd have to follow up as the titer wasn't there. Should I be worried and could this possibly explain a shard drop in cd4?

you don't indicate what toxoplasmosis test was obtained, what your CD4 count is currently, or wha the decline was.. Toxoplasmosis can be acquired after contact with cats or cat litter, particularly young cats. It can cause active infection in those people with very low CD4 counts (say < 100).

Is the treatment really working?
on atripla - a bit confused on VL number