hcv rt-pcr, quant
Jul 17, 2010
My Hepatitis Quantative were 222,110 IU/ML and my HCV log10 is 5.347. The reportable range for this assay is 43 to 69,000,000. What does this mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was obtained. The test result likely means that you have chronic HCV infection. That viral load level would be considered low and both of those numbers mean the same thing expressed in different math terms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Are Red Spots A Sign Of AIDS?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.