|What is AFP Tumor Marker 50.6?
Jul 17, 2010
Does this mean that there is cancer in the liver?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Possibly. You don't indicate why this test was obtained, whether you have a viral hepatitis infection, among other possible medical conditions. But additional tests would need to be done to confirm what that result means.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Catch HIV From Clothes?
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
- Effective HIV Treatment Targets In Blocking HIV Infection
- Handjob From Stripper After Touching Vagina Hiv Risk
- Hiv 1 And 2 Test Was Nonreactive At 6 Months
- Immunosuppressant Drugs And Hiv Testing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.