wierd labs results (not in meds yet) please help

Afternoon Doctor,

Like always THANKS you are the best, Favor, i was really happy since every time that i got my labs VL was going lower (nice) and CD% higher (nice), in my last labs everything went so weird at least for me...(i am not in meds yet)

03/19/08 CD4: 580, CD4%:32, VL: 8160 12/15/08 CD4: 684, CD4%:31, VL: 1628 08/21/09 CD4: 543, CD4%:35, VL: 544 05/25/10 CD4: 932, CD4%:37, VL: 7279

As you can see my CD4 count went high as well CD4% but same with the VL (all of them to high), do you have an idea why? is this normal? (or nothing is normal when you have HIV?

I got the H1N1 vaccine and Regular flue as well like 3 or 4 weeks before the labs, do you think that this affected the results?

Your CD4 count and percent are in the normal range, and the increase in CD4 count, with a consistent CD4% would not be unusual. It is possible that the vaccine could have caused an increase in the viral load. We know this from experience with other vaccines, particularly in people not on HIV treatment. There isn't a lot of experience with knowing whether this could occur with H1N1 vaccine, but it has been described with seasonal flu.

HIV in China
since started medication gained alot of weight .