CD4 drop, VL increased

my CD4 398 and VL below 40 after 1 year taking medication. However recent test my CD4 drop to 246 and VL increased to 21000. Currently taking Nevirapine and combivir. Why my CD4 drop and VL increase? What can i do to increase my CD4 since i dont plan to change my medicine.

That is a significant change in both CD4 count and viral load, and if confirmed on a repeat test, likely indicates failure of your current regimen due to viral resistance to one or more of the meds in the combination. If the repeat viral load test is still elevated, I would get a resistance test done to see what the options are for your next regimen.

enlarged lymph nodes
HIV in China