enlarged lymph nodes
Jul 11, 2010
I discovered a week ago that I have a painful lymph node under my right armpit. I went to my Doc who examined me and confirmed my worst fear that it was swollen. she ordered CT scan and x-ray. Her provisional diagnosis on the CT request form was ? Lymphoma. Should I be worried? I had the x-ray done and the DOC said there was nothing to worry about.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to see a copy of the CT scan report, indicating what was or was not found by the radiologist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Having High T-cell Count When Hiv Postive
- How Long Does Hiv Take To Be Detected?
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Is Dna By Pcr Accurate After One Week Hiv?
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Clear On Its Own?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Cure Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.