3% drop in CD4 percentage significance?
Jul 11, 2010
Dear Dr., is a drop in CD4 % from 41% last year to 38% this year of any concern ? Tests are almost exactly one year apart, performed by the same lab, sample taken around the same time of the day, and all previous five years the % has been either 41% or 40%..never below that. Incidentally, the CD8 % has also dropped by 2% from 23% to 21% . I imagine these variances are to small to cause concern, but not sure..
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.