PCR-DNA or PCR-RNA
Apr 29, 2001
When using PCR, is PCR-DNA or PCR-RNA a better test for pre-seroconversion diagnostic? Thanks for all your help!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are no comparative trials to answer that question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.