|PCR-DNA or PCR-RNA
Apr 29, 2001
When using PCR, is PCR-DNA or PCR-RNA a better test for pre-seroconversion diagnostic? Thanks for all your help!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are no comparative trials to answer that question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.