PCR-DNA or PCR-RNA
Apr 29, 2001
When using PCR, is PCR-DNA or PCR-RNA a better test for pre-seroconversion diagnostic? Thanks for all your help!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are no comparative trials to answer that question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- Can Genital Warts Cause Sterility?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.