hiv virus and the brain

My vl is around 42,000 and cd4 counts are about 460 and still on the fence about starting meds. My question is what are the long term effects of the virus on the brain since I'm currently not on meds?

HIV can certainly be found in the brain, mostly from blood cells that are infected and travel to the brain. As a consequence, an inflammatory reaction can result in the brain and longer term there could be consequences in terms of brain function. HIV treatment can certainly arrest these processes, but how this sorts out over the long term is still a matter of study.

TEST RESULTS FOR HEPATITIS C
CD4 stopped increasing