TEST RESULTS FOR HEPATITIS C
Jul 3, 2010
On my results from my HCV RNA PCR Quant test the results show a figure of 5,116,472 and as far as a reference range it is <43. My doctor could not or would not tell me what this means He just referred me to gastroenteroligist
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
- How To Tell Partner You Have Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.