Help me decipher lab tests.

My girlfriend was sent to the lab and tested for Hepititus. The test was HEP C AB W/RFLX to RIBA (LCQ )the results were HEP C AB reactive, Flag A, referance range Non Reactive. S/CO ratio was 24.00, Flag H, referance range less than 1.00. She then went for a follow up blood test HCV RNA, Quant Real PCR wich showed <43 and HCV RNA, Quant. Real time PCR <1.63.This test also says "study is neg." Another test result taken at the same time; HCV RNA PCR, QUAL., Plasma says not detected. We are confused and worried can you make sense of this?

I suggest you speak to the doctor who ordered these tests to receive the exact interpretation. It appears that she was infected with HCV and likely cleared the infection.

Frequency of Side Effects
Should I get a second opinion?