HIV-1, HIV-2, Antibody and Other Tests?

I hope you will answer my question since I do not know where else to get the answer to my situation:

9 weeks ago, I had a low risk exposure (mutual masturbation that did involve some of his preseminal fluid coming into contact with my penis, no open cuts/sores/blood, etc.). I have a good understanding of of HIV-1 testing standards and timeframes but am a little confused about testing for HIV-2. I did not know this guy. I do know is he's from Norway and travels the world in his line of work, so I'm concerned about HIV-2 as well as HIV-1.

My questions: (1) Is there anything equivalent to the PCR DNA Qualitative test that can be used to detect HIV-2? (2) Is the only test available for HIV-2 the antibody test? (3) What time are the testing time frames for HIV-2 for antibody and PCR DNA tests?

#1. Not commercially. #2. Yes, screening ELISA and western blot. #3. The same.

HIV TESTING
PCR shop talk