life

Dear Dr, Just a small question. Is life expectancy rising if yes to wat level and in an average how many survive to the 60+ as i am 32. I have my PVL 100 and CD4 730 4 month after be infected am i in a good shape and will i need meds with in a few years as per you thoughts.

I think life expectancy is reaching a normal range with HIV infection, although the epidemic is still relatively young (about 30 years and 15 years in the modern era of effective treatment) so it is hard to know what the real numbers are. Given your current numbers, your CD4 count is in the normal range, and your viral load is very low, so you don't need HIV meds now.

CD4 significant increase in 3 weeks? Normal?
worried