When 2 start ART drugs
Jun 27, 2010
Dear Dr, I have been diagnosed of HIV in 2006 during my pregnancy .. my CD4 counts this month are 270, and my viral load is 6000, what do you think about the counts are they good are bad? My Dr's advised to start ART drugs..what do you suggest. I have no other illness, except these days I have breathing problem, I got the chest x-ray done too. every thing is normal. Drs say its depression..I am really worried about my health..I have a 3 years baby to take care of. Please suggest if I need to start ART or not yet.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I agree with your doctor. Those are numbers, particularly the CD4 count, where most experts would recommend starting HIV treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.