VL increased and CD4 stable

In 2008 I was diagnosed with HIV and every six months I check to see if I am ready for meds. Last Saturday I went for my Mid-year results and was shocked to learn my CD4 has increased from 521 to 650 and the VL has increased from 31500 to over 100 000. I am not sick and trying by all means to eat health, just do not understand the increase of my VL and I also abstained since 2008 as I was very upset, because I was also sure the person who infected me knew his status but did not disclose. Thanks Professor in advance.

Your numbers are bouncing around a bit. Both the CD4 count and viral load will have some variability. I suspect that your CD4% has not changed significantly and that viral load, although looking like a significant increase, could still be within the range of normal assay variability. Assuming no ongoing medical issues (which from your statement there doesn't appear to be any), I wouldn't be concerned. Given where your CD4 count is (in the normal range), I think you just get those tests repeated at your next follow-up and not do anything else.

increase in cd4 and high vl load.
VL < 50 and Rising CD-4