|VERY CONCERNED - follow up
Apr 29, 2001
To follow up on my "HIV myth" question I asked, this is a growing problem on HIV post boards .... these dissenters are constatnly on these boards. They say the orthodox view represents a multi billion dollar industry and the doctors and scientists behind in refuse to prove themselves (because they know it's a myth). This is dangerous info. for people concerned about HIV!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
We are done and are not going to go any further with HIV/AIDS theories in this forum.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Fingers After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- HIV Linked To Degenerative Joint Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.