|Sex between same brothers
Jun 20, 2010
Can AIDS infected in the same brother without any prevention?But they have no other relationship with anyone.Is there any chance to be infected.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not exactly sure what you are asking, but If you are asking whether HIV can be transmitted between siblings through unprotected sexual contact when one has the infection and the other does not, the answer is likely yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.