Sex between same brothers
Jun 20, 2010
Can AIDS infected in the same brother without any prevention?But they have no other relationship with anyone.Is there any chance to be infected.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not exactly sure what you are asking, but If you are asking whether HIV can be transmitted between siblings through unprotected sexual contact when one has the infection and the other does not, the answer is likely yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pcr Dna Hiv Testing Accuracy
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- Hiv Deaths Per Year Globally
- Without Treatment How Long Can A Person Live With Hepatitis C
- Are Certain Blood Types More Likely To Get Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv During Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.