Sex between same brothers
Jun 20, 2010
Can AIDS infected in the same brother without any prevention?But they have no other relationship with anyone.Is there any chance to be infected.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not exactly sure what you are asking, but If you are asking whether HIV can be transmitted between siblings through unprotected sexual contact when one has the infection and the other does not, the answer is likely yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Warts With Gonorrhea?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- What Causes Vaginal Dryness In Young Women?
- Can You Get HIV If Male Doesn't Cum Inside You?
- Hiv Handjob Cut On Hand And Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.