|HBV DNA VIRAL LOAD PCR COBAS TAGMAN HBV TEST
Jun 20, 2010
NO DETECTABLE DNA VIRUS. WHAT IS THE INTERPRETATION?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was performed, what other HBV tests were obtained and the results of those tests. I suggest you discuss the result with your doctor who can put it in the context of why the test was ordered.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.