Jun 13, 2010
HBsAg - postive HBsAg confrimatory test - negative Anti-HBc, IgG and Igm - negative Anti-HCV - negative Nucleic Acid Test Multiplex for HIV/HCV/HBV - negative
What is causing the HBsAg showing positive when the other tests are showing negative?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sounds like a false positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.