|hep c qn bdna
Jun 13, 2010
what is the difference between hcv rna qn bdna and hcv rna qn real time pcr
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
They both test the same thing- HCV RNA level in the blood plasma. They use different assay platforms and chemistry for the detection and the results are slightly different in terms of absolute numbers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- How Do You Treat Toxoplasmosis?
- If I Have Gonorrhea Do I Have Hiv?
- Warning Signs Of Facial Wasting
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Kissing Cold Sore?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Licking Anus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.