Understanding the test results

I had twinrix vaccine in the last 7 month. The 1st one was in Oct, 2009. The second one was in Nov, 2009 and the third one was in mid of May this year. I had the blood test at April and I was told to have another test. I went to the lab to get another test. The results are shown below:

ALPHA-FETOPROTEIN,TUMOR 1.9 (NORMAL)

HAV AB (IGM) NONREACTIVE HB S AG W/REFLEX CONF HB S AG REACTIVE

HEPATITIS B SURFACE AB,QL NONREACTIVE

HEPATITIS BE AG HB E AG NONREACTIVE

HB E AB REACTIVE

HEPATITICS C AB HCV RATIO 0.06 HEPATITIS C AB NON REACTIVE

Could you tell me what are means of these results?

Thanks!

Looks like you had previous or current HBV infection, given the positive HBV surface antigen and HBV e antibody test. The HBV S Ag and HBV e Ab would not become positive after immunization. The HBV surface antibody test should be positive after immunization and yours is not. Since only the HAV IgM antibody was performed (usually tested during acute infection) and you did not have a HAV IgG performed, it is not clear whether you have immunity yet to HAV. You need to get this sorted out by a liver specialist.

CD4 Count and Atripla
When To Start Medications