Diagnosed with HIV, my counts are follows ... confused

hi, I have been diagonsed with HIv an have for 6 months. I have had 2 tests, and the following came back. I live and work in Asia so really have to look after myself here with private hostpitals and tell them the test that i need done and pay per test (which is ok) but many things get lost in translation.

I am bout to go and have another round of tests, CD4 and Viral Load , Is there any thing else I should get done.

I now don't Drink Alcohol, and have never smoked or taken any drugs in my life.

Help in explaining the following for me:

White Blood Cells 5500 . x10.6/L CD4% 33 CD4 No. 873

HIV PCR TaqMan 203000 Log - Tagman 5.31

Help?

Is there any thing else i need to ask my doctor here to do more when i do my tests next.

Please explain?

You currently have a normal WBC count, and a normal CD4 count and percentage. Your HIV viral load is high (usually anything > 100,000 is considered high). If you can afford it and get it, I would have your other blood counts (platelets, hemoglobin, etc), liver (albumin, AST, ALT) and kidney function (BUN, creatinine), and lipids (cholesterol and triglycerides) checked. I would get an HIV drug resistance test to see whether the virus strain you acquired is already resistant to some of the HIV drugs. You might want to get tested for hepatitis viruses like HBV and HCV and sexually transmitted diseases (like syphilis with an RPR). Although you don't need HIV treatment at this point, knowing these other test results will help optimize a regimen when that time comes. Finally, make sure you are up to date on all your immunizations (like flu, pneumovax, and others).

undetectable viral load, CD4 count going down
can I take diazepan with atripla