Jun 6, 2010
is 54.000 a bad viraload
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Assuming this is an HIV viral load, that is in the moderate/middle range. However, it depends on what your CD4 count and percent is in order to determine how much your immune system has been affected by the virus. The viral load by itself can't do that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Kissing Cold Sore?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Smoking After Someone?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Feces?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Scratch On Skin?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Blood On Hand?
- HIV Risk After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.