Could I have infected partner

I was diagnosed HIV positive in January 2010 with cd4 of 411 and viral load of 154,000 and cd4/cd8 % of .53. I was involved in a relationship for about 8 months with another guy and we have had unprotected sex at least 20 or more times. I have seen some blood on my rectum after sex more than once and we have had rough sex a lot of times. I think the blood may have come from hemorroids. My partner is circumcised and I read that it is not likely he was infected if he is circumcised. He has not had any symptoms at all but he tells me he is scared to get tested yet he constantly tells me I have given him HIV. He now has no contact with me at all. Im tired of him saying that I infected him yet he tells me he has not been tested. He is strictly a top and I am strictly a bottom. What are the odds that I have infected my partner with HIV since there has been some blood after having anal sex? Is it possible he has been infected without showing any sypmtoms? Also with my lab results, how long do you think I may have been infected? I had no idea I had HIV and I would never have had unprotected sex if I knew I was positive. Thank you.

Without prior HIV test results that were negative, it is unlikely you will be able to determine the length of infection. Your partner needs to get tested. It is very difficult to deal with hypotheticals. His risk of acquiring infection from you is real, given the unprotected nature of rectal sex associated with blood contact and a high HIV viral load.

cd4 & anxiety
Lab Results