HEP C ANTIBODY IGC
Jun 6, 2010
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure what you are asking. If you are asking about the meaning of a repeatably reactive HCV antibody test, that would indicate exposure to HCV infection and the possibility of chronic HCV infection but different tests are required to determine this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Body To Body Massage No Penetration Hiv Risk
- Can You Get Std From Unprotected Oral Sex?
- Chronic Diarrhea Negative Hiv Tests
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.