VERY CONFUSED

Dear Doctor, Some of these "HIV does not exist" websites are making me confused. They are so full of information, stating that HIV has never been isolated, etc. I guess i just need some reassurance form a doctor whose opinion I respect, like yourself. Why are these websites out there, and what is their purpose? They state that all of the HIV doctors prefer to keep their heads in the sand - I just can't believe that.

As we all know, there is alot of badness posted on the web. We have only to look at the 40 million infected people to know that HIV infection and it's resulting complications, exist.

steroids
life insurance