Apr 29, 2001
Dear Doctor, Some of these "HIV does not exist" websites are making me confused. They are so full of information, stating that HIV has never been isolated, etc. I guess i just need some reassurance form a doctor whose opinion I respect, like yourself. Why are these websites out there, and what is their purpose? They state that all of the HIV doctors prefer to keep their heads in the sand - I just can't believe that.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
As we all know, there is alot of badness posted on the web. We have only to look at the 40 million infected people to know that HIV infection and it's resulting complications, exist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.