HCV Viral load

I'm coinfected since 1984.I stoped using drugs in 1985. My HCV viral load for the last years has been between 5 and 6 million.Last week I received the results of the last lab and I have 13 million. I know haw much is high or low viral load in HIV but I don't have any clue about VL in HCV. Could you tell me if it is too much 13 million or give me an idea about what is high or low viral load in HCV ? Thank you for helping me and God bless you.

A HCV viral load of about 5 million is average. A two-fold increase to 13 million is really not that different clinically and could be within assay variability. The current HCV viral load assays have a range of 40 to 100 million.

cd4 %
suggetion