May 30, 2010
If different laboratories in determining the number of T-cells Is it right to resort to T-cells percentage? And if this was 25% Am I at risk? So far, viral load is undetectable. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That CD4% is slightly below the normal range (30-50%), but indicates a relatively healthy CD4 count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
- Can Lupus Cause A False Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.