May 30, 2010
If different laboratories in determining the number of T-cells Is it right to resort to T-cells percentage? And if this was 25% Am I at risk? So far, viral load is undetectable. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That CD4% is slightly below the normal range (30-50%), but indicates a relatively healthy CD4 count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bloody Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.