how do i decide start treatment?

Medical tests are scheduled to start treatment or not. How do I start treatment with this inconsistency in the results. In January 2010 T-cells 636 and viral load can not be detected. In March 2010 T-cells 363. In early May, T-cells 59 ????? I swear to you that this is what happened, what do I do? How do I decide to start treatment?? Thank you.

Although you don't indicate what the viral load tests were during this period, that seems improbable to be a real CD4 count decline. Make sure that the 59 was not a CD8% or something else. Regardless, I think you need to have it repeated ASAP. If your CD4 count is really in the 300s then you probably need to start HIV meds.

Your Thoughts
Whats the outlook?