May 30, 2010
my friend got hospitalize w/ acute exudative tonsillopharyngitis and find out she got blood infections,fatty liver and got positive w/ hepa b, why does she have to go hbv dna testing?does this mean that she's already infected w/ hepa b?what are the possible signs for hepa b?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depending on what HBV tests were initially performed, a HBV DNA test would be a logical next step.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- Bilirubin And ALT Elevated With Tired, Weakness, Fever
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.