Negative VL count

I started meds (Stoicrin and Truvada) in Aug last year. At that time my Cd4 was 190 and my VL was 47000. I was tested in March and was results show that my CD4 count is now 348 and my VL is -50. How can I have a -50 VL? The lab results states: StandardVL (NHARRT) -50, Result: Abnormal, Normal Range: 50-100000.0 copies/ml. Did the lab screw up my test? Thanks in advance for you answer.

Your result is likely < 50 and not -50. This is probably only an error of how the lab displays the results. You are in great shape given your response to HIV meds.

take sustiva and kivexa togheter
Decrease CD4 with no viral load detection