viral load and <54
May 16, 2010
what does it mean when my viral load is <54? is that mean i have alot of virus in my blood?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No. That means you have a very low level of HIV viral load in your blood. Your specific result means that the amount of viral load is lower than the assay that was used can detect in your blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
- Time Lapse For Genital Herpes Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.