|HBV viral load
May 16, 2010
what is the interpretation of hbv viral load of 86 IU/ml and 501 copies/ml? what would be the possible treatment for this? Would this be cure?Thank you so much.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate the reason why this test was obtained. That result is a very low positive for HBV viral load and could indicate chronic infection with HBV. You need to consult with a liver specialist to determine the significance of this result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.