|HBV viral load
May 16, 2010
what is the interpretation of hbv viral load of 86 IU/ml and 501 copies/ml? what would be the possible treatment for this? Would this be cure?Thank you so much.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate the reason why this test was obtained. That result is a very low positive for HBV viral load and could indicate chronic infection with HBV. You need to consult with a liver specialist to determine the significance of this result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Inverted Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.