viral load and cd4 count
May 16, 2010
what if the viral load is only 170 and cd4 count is only 4 and you have ks is it still reversable or not?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Person Have Hiv For 10 Years And Not Know It?
- Rash After Getting The Hepatitis A Vaccine
- The Natural Reservoir For Hepatitis Viruses
- How Long Does Hepatitis B Stay In Your Body?
- What Foods Can I Eat To Keep My Cd4 Cells Good?
- Can Someone Get Hiv Or Aids If Both Partners Don't Have It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.