viral load and cd4 count
May 16, 2010
what if the viral load is only 170 and cd4 count is only 4 and you have ks is it still reversable or not?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are There People Out There Who Have The Hiv Virus But Never Get Sick?
- Can Somebody Get Infected With Hiv Through Drinking Infected Blood?
- Can I Contract Hiv From One Drop Of Blood?
- Can An Hiv Positive Person Have Normal Ranges In A Cbc?
- How Long Does It Take Megace Es To Start Working?
- Hiv Transmission Probability Per Sex Act
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.