May 16, 2010
My labs were 1975 "undetectable", what does this really mean,is the virus gone? what are good and bad counts?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Undetectable means that the viral load is not detectable/quantifiable in the blood for that particular assay. It does not mean the virus is gone. A high viral load is anything above 100,000.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Accurate Is Hpv Testing?
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Std Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.