May 16, 2010
My labs were 1975 "undetectable", what does this really mean,is the virus gone? what are good and bad counts?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Undetectable means that the viral load is not detectable/quantifiable in the blood for that particular assay. It does not mean the virus is gone. A high viral load is anything above 100,000.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Alphabetical List Of Std's
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.